PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/15/12 LADY THINKS FAKE CHRISTIANS "CAUSE" GAY MARRIAGE?


...I tried to et her to explain it..asthey were picketing outside the golden globes in beverly hills, but she was somewhat sarcastic..best I could get from her was that somehow fake so-called Christians somehow cause "fag marriage"..I talked to somebody else in the group who said he's a "spiritualist", ..also against gay marriagebut he didn't have a definition of his belief..I asked him about. Jesus, he said "Oh, Christians are ok, not bad..." but couldn't tell me much more..so "spiritualist" must be a feeling or something..ie "whatever moves the spirit" ? ...now u all know I am a traditional straight guy and speak against gay marriage but you know I don't "gay bash" and use slang in reference to homosexuality, surely you can appreciate me for that much (speaking to the gay community) ..