PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/12 ADULT KID NAMED ERIC @ C LIBRARY


...poor kid ..adult kid...I'm on the copy machine and he sees my angels hat and strikes up a conversation about baseball ..nice enough kid..but seemed so needy..he wanted to go to a baseball game with me..ha ha..I don't usually just go to baseball games with dudes I meet randomly...but I am a Christian evangelist so I always try to be friendly and helpful... the kid was lucid but seemed a little impaired (mentally, not by drugs etc)...the kind tha opens up to you about everything..(where he was born, where he lives now etc ie too much information)..the kind u know you're going to run into again "next time"..and that's ok, but I was just wondering if he was making me a "mark" (ie going to hit me up for some money or whatever) ..I want to help people,and do, but have limits of energy and time...but that's where you all, my brothers & sisters in Christ, come into play..I ask YOU to pray for Eric & if I meet him again that I may help lead him on the right path without becoming solely a "handout man". (ie provider of food, money etc)..pray 4 eric and whatever he's experiencing..God be with him, ..he has been to a church on occassion..let's hope he keeps going & going & going (also he's working on his GED)...