PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/21/12 I THINK THIS GUY STOLE $275 FROM ME


1/21/12 I THINK THIS GUY STOLE $275 FROM ME ...I bought an airplane ticket from him...he said he booked it using his credit card... I received an itinerary & confirmation # from continental airlines while sitting there at the mcdonalds with him, & thought it was legitimate, but it is now 1/21/12 and I couldn't print the boarding pass & I called continental and they said the ticket has not yet been purchased, only reserved ..I made this short video tape just in case it was a scam thinking I would at least have his photo,,,and he showed me a driver's license with the name andres will levy (or andres will elle) & an address of 167 s. normandie, LA 90004...we met at the mcdonalds near wilshire & normandie in los angeles...he said he worked for asiana airlines (nearby ?), given I met him in person & got a confirmation & itinerary and also had his ID I assumed it was legit (he explained he gets the travel miles & gets the bonus points on his credit card, etc)..but now he doesn't respond to email (Will Elle , ) or phone (323-739-4574) or text .this was his ad on craigslist: "Round trip Flight - $275 (Downtown LA) Date: 2012-01-18, 10:02AM PST Reply to: sale-8vmtj-2806115740@craigslist.org [ Errors when replying to ads?] One airline frequent flyer ticket good for roundtrip in continental U.S. (not Hawaii or Puerto Rico) for 25,000 mile seat -- must be frequent flyer seat available for your flight! Must buy your ticket in L.A. (so no flights originating from somewhere else). Please E-MAIL YOUR OUTBOUND & RETURN DATES/TIMES/DESTINATION. If you see this ad, it is still available. Location: Downtown LA t's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 2806115740 Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum  http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tix/2806115740.html  "

I talked to a "Ms. Brooks" at Continental Air (who was allegedly a "supervisor" but she wouldn't give me her ID NO. And showed no sympathy nor concern ...saying I "made a poor choice"...in paying this "gentleman"...I said "Gentleman?" This guy's no gentleman. I said "You're not even going to take down the information to prevent others from possibly being scammed?" And she responded coldly that it was "not their responsibility" and kept asking if I wanted to go ahead and purchase the $800 ticket. Is she mentally ill? If I had $800 I wouldn't be hoping for a good deal on craigslist? And why doesn't she care about taking down the information to prevent others from getting ripped off or to help in prosecuting this guy?! I also called LAPD (213-382-9102) and spoke with Officer Delatorre (Olympic division) and he said it would be better if I came in to the police department (at 11th & Vermon) to make the report.