PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/12 WHY DO RICH PEOPLE STEAL? CELEBRITY CHEF CAUGHT RED-HANDED: " Celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson has apologised for his "stupid and rresponsible actions" after he was arrested for shoplifting cheese and wine at a supermarket. The 60-year-old Ready Steady Cook star was cautioned by police after he was caught stealing from the Tesco store in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. In a message on his website, Worrall Thompson said: "I am so sorry for all my recent stupid and irresponsible actions."I am, of course, devastated for my family and friends, whom I've let down and will seek the treatment..." http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hS6eG7LlMNfJ_vM-RqbLAFuPf-Hg?docId=N0870531326101612616A


1/9/12 WHY DO RICH PEOPLE STEAL? CELEBRITY CHEF CAUGHT RED-HANDED: " Celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson has apologised for his "stupid and rresponsible actions" after he was arrested for shoplifting cheese and wine at a supermarket. The 60-year-old Ready Steady Cook star was cautioned by police after he was caught stealing from the Tesco store in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. In a message on his website, Worrall Thompson said: "I am so sorry for all my recent stupid and irresponsible actions."I am, of course, devastated for my family and friends, whom I've let down and will seek the treatment..."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hS6eG7LlMNfJ_vM-RqbLAFuPf-Hg?docId=N0870531326101612616A