PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Saturday, January 14, 2012

8/14/08 MOUW PATERNALISTIC RE BILL BRIGHT "...I wish I had asked him to expand upon. “If I had to do it all over again,” he said, “I would downplay the Four Spiritual Laws and place a strong emphasis on the attributes of God.” That remark signaled a growing awareness on his part of the need for theological depth.  And his specific example of the importance of good theology rings especially true for me. Several years ago I had a conversation with a pastor who had become somewhat sceptical of the relevance of seminary ..." http://www.netbloghost.com/mouw/?m=200808


8/14/08 MOUW PATERNALISTIC RE BILL BRIGHT

"...I wish I had asked him to expand upon. “If I had to do it all over again,” he said, “I would downplay the Four Spiritual Laws and place a strong emphasis on the attributes of God.” That remark signaled a growing awareness on his part of the need for theological depth.  And his specific example of the importance of good theology rings especially true for me. Several years ago I had a conversation with a pastor who had become somewhat sceptical of the relevance of seminary ..."
http://www.netbloghost.com/mouw/?m=200808