PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WARNING 2 U IF U SUE A POLICE DEPT: BE PREPARED 4 "DISCOURAGEMENT" TACTICS


..I sued pasadena pd after being permanently injured by an army of officers at the scene of a near-accident where a lady had run a red light and our bumpers touched...why I ended up on the ground w police officers on top of me remains a mystery to this day... ask them and they will tell u a lie that has become "legal fiction", ...but I can assure u I did NO WRONG & had no intentions of doing anything wrong..today & forevermore I suffer from chronic pain due directly to this incident...and when I sued the PD, their attorney, hugh halford, began to "discourage" me....lightly at first, but gradually increasingly trying to harrass, intimidate, and cause emotional distress for having the courage to stand up against the police dept ...and I would say pasadena is top-heavy in law officers...and at the time there was a climate of arrogance and "we can do anything we want" contempt for citizens (perhaps cultivated by former chief melenkian)...even a book ("roses have thorns") exposing the pasadena pd written by a former officer was covered up by the dept with an order from the court...folks, this is NOT AMERICA ...not the country we want to believe in as being free & true ..there's an element in pasadena pd who do NOT care about people whatsoever...be ready to be attacked if u try to "make things straight" ...most people won't do it...u have to have a higher purpose in life because it will cost u money, time, &possibly even reputation,..the only consolation is fulfilling your higher purpose,...and if that's U, God bless u. Don't back down. Don't be intimidated. Never be violent, but stand your ground.