PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/6/10 HOLLYWOOD BLOG, CONTINUED re LAYNE @ "The Daily Habit" & Fox Studios Reverse Discrimination

12/6/10 HOLLYWOOD BLOG, CONTINUED re LAYNE @ "The Daily Habit" & Fox Studios Reverse Discrimination

This is Layne (see vid)  ..he's the guy from "The Daily Habit" (apparently he works for OCATV tickets) over @ Fox Studio on 12/1/10 (after the reese witherspoon star ceremony) who I distrusted when he claimed "security" wasn't allowing me in (with no reason)...I thought he was lying..but now I'm inclined to think he was telling the truth..& that it was the black security lady working alone who didn't like me, simply prejudice ...it seems to fit with my feeling around town (L.A.) that "reverse discrimination" is on the rise..(his name tag said "Layne" btw) ...

& I just happened to run into him b/c had a ticket for "Skating with the Stars" @ CBS today (12/6/10) for 3:30pm but couldn't make it until 4..& so he turned me away again (this time legitimately, I think) ...these studios have to maintain a strict cut-off time & not play favorites, which I accept ..but on 12/1 I was fifteen minutes early & had all the credentials (ticket + I.D.)

JVK