PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, January 1, 2012

12/31/11 GOOD JOB TO BANDFEST 2011-12. LESS HEAVY-HANDED POLICE & PCC PRESENCE THIS YEAR


GOOD JOB TO BANDFEST 2011-12. LESS HEAVY-HANDED POLICE & PCC PRESENCE THIS YEAR ..I had criticized the pasadena city college cadets & even the pasadena police re over-presence & heavy-handed (bossy) presence at previous bandfests, but they seemed to improve this year, ...with the exception of a sudden appearance by a pcc cadet as I stood in front to get a good clip of the pass & review (maybe he was sent down by the tall blonde anglo pcc officer who seemed to have "zoomed" in on me I discovered later as she made an inappropriate comment re my hat as I was leaving)..everything felt more relaxed and not so over-policed this year, congrats rose staff ! keep up the good work ! I've never seen anybody being disruptive or disrespectful at a bandfest event and am sure the less police presence, the more relaxed & happy are the people

lake wobegone, funny stuff


1/1/11 PICKING UP G1 BATTERY IN CULVER CITY