PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, April 22, 2022

Re Angel Stadium Ticket 🎟 Box Office walk-up Window

What's the deal at the ticket box office window? I  just came there to buy a ticket & he  asked me for my email address.  I said "Why? Are  you going to email it to me? I don't get a hard copy?  

He  said "No we just do that for your account."  I said " I don't have an account. He said " I know. We're going to make an account for you ". I said " I don't NEED nor WANT an account.  Then he asked for my license and  wrote down  my address &  my full name - maybe even my driver's license number etc.
Then he looked over my credit card several times in that white Orange County arrogant style. 

All this just to buy a single baseball ticket. I've been coming here since 1984 when they had the old style Stadium  when the Rams used to play here too.  
 In this day and age NOBODY wants all their information out there without their consent esp not just for a baseball ticket.  GOOD freakin grief. What the hell is going on ? 

Are  they harvesting our information so they can sell it ? Or use it for marketing etc. We're tired of all that facebook crap πŸ‘Ž.  I drive here to buy a ticket in the old school way because I DON'T want to do it online. I DON'T want to make an account and buy a ticket electronically. I just want to buy an old fashioned ticket made of paper.  IT'S already bad enough you can't use cash anymore.  You have to use a credit card.  But now we have to give all our information as well .  I was waiting for him to ask for my social security number.  It's getting tiring & sickening. STOP using us as marketing data πŸ‘Ž. Just STOP .