PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, April 29, 2022

Re octopharma plasma garden grove CA

They DIDN'T like me after a while because I wasn't cheerful & smiling all the time which tells me that none of the workers themselves regularly donate plasma. Donating plasma usually is NOT painful but it is tiring & is a "job" so to speak. You have to prepare yourself mentally & physically. It's NOT "easy money". It takes time, good health, & dedication. And personally I prefer to watch a movie on my phone while donating rather than chit chat with the workers. 

And occasionally things DO go wrong. A bad jab by one of the workers may have permanently eliminated one of my arms from being useful for future donations. And It was painful for several months. I also detected that they talk about people in the back (ie gossip). This location may need a total shake-up . 

I think this location has stagnated & even a few of the employees have bully personalities & a few are a little lazy. These are NOT exactly the cream of the crop workers.  They even tried to SHAME me for expressing that I was feeling a little pain & discomfort

You should feel totally FREE to say something DOESN'T feel right. It usually means they simply need to adjust the needle. NOBODY should feel ashamed for saying it hurts

And if you leave it in too long when there is pain it could cause long-term issues to the point that you are unable to donate again. But they have an almost endless line of bodies so they are MORE concerned with quantity than quality. 
 You become expendable.

 Do NOT let them take advantage of you. Keep your own records. Document everything. It's your body. You only live once. DON'T let them treat you like a pin cushion 🚫.

 Assert your rights in a polite manner & if they cut you off for doing so, you know this is NOT the right place to be. There are OTHER places to donate plasma. Or NOT at all. What's more important: a few bucks in your pocket or your health & peace of mind. 

Personally i am  disappointed & am  moving on. A lot of the best workers have moved on too. A few good ones are still there. I wish them the best