---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "vanderkok [via Pixelpipe]" <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Jan 10, 2011 8:18 PM
Subject: 1/10/11 "GET BEHIND ME SATAN", MUY MALO RUBEN @ CHURCH
To: <vanderkok@gmail.com>...he is a parking lot attendant at this hollywood church where I periodically attend noon mass ... he's seen me there plenty of times ... but today he comes up and pretends he doesn't know me and says "Hey dude..." in a disrespectful manner..and I CONFRONTED HIM on the spot ..and after mass as you can see here I said "muy malo" to him as I was leaving...meaning "very bad" ..he was standing there smoking as if he didn't care about anybody or anything in this world ..and I also communicated to the church about him and his attitude... he's the kind who treats white Americans as "stupid Americans"... & remains a perpetual "foreigner" here his whole life ..I've built up a thick skin to a certain extent but I can't imagine anybody new wanting to endure this kind of treatment at the church...its not good for the church ...this guy is a real jerk...he shouldn't be working for or at the church. ..
KEEP the FAITH I! it's about FAITH, ABOUT GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, LOVE ..peace, joy, kindness, care, happiness.. about doing what's right.. treating others better than yourself, about servant leadership, .. it's about hoping for the best from others, even when we live in a world with too much anger and mistreatment of others.. KEEP HOPING for the BEST from others..and DO UNTO OTHERS AS u would HOPE they do UNTO U..