PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9/11 re DIVINE INCEPTION

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "vanderkok [via Pixelpipe]" <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Jan 9, 2011 1:23 PM
Subject: 1/9/11 re DIVINE INCEPTION
To: <vanderkok@gmail.com>

[comment, this pastor is HIGH VOLUME...he really yells out the message..& the messages seem to be well-planned ..its mostly koreans at this church but all are welcome..I didn't feel out-of-place as an anglo..lots of singing also..] 1/9/11 cblog re DIVINE INCEPTION ; Sa-rang Holy Wave [stephen chong] "[song]I am a friend of god..worthy is the lamb..how great is our god...welcome visitors..please get plugged in..newcomers lounge..announcements..vid screen..the compton initiative..jan 29, shuttle at 630am , return at noon, parenting seminar,..pta..1/23, ..
M:..just started new series..divine inception..if saw..premise..most powerful thing that could spread so rapidly..its an idea..spreads like virus..what abt god's divine inception..orig idea god planted in heart of church..started this message.today..issue re teaching..acts 2..say teaching..u may b thinking "oh no.." want to remind u..as praying..god rekindled..holy wave..every Sunday destinies are at stake..either newcomer or old timer..every time we gather..god's greater intention..destinies at stake..can b changed forever..dear friend..god's manifest destiny for your life..not just new years resolution..what god has mapped out for your life..god has divine destiny..don't take casually..god's teaching all abt destiny..all abt proper teaching..bib teaching..reminded.story..parents took him to his first wedding..think wow..end of ceremony ...he [joke]  .asked kid how many wives can marry ? Kid said "That's easy16" dad said "how know that ?" .easy..hear preacher..for for better for worse for richer for poorer..4+4+4+4 =16..proper understanding changes lives..josh 1.1-9...want to encourage u to bring bible..people whose bible's are falling apart..their lives r not falling apart..have bible..wanted niv slim w/ zipper..couldn't find it online..finally given as a gift..right here from bookstore..literally change lives..

God's word, destiny,,doesn't the sound so exciting..sounds like something wonderful..ears pricked..future..good news..god has destiny for this church & our lives..3 principles: pray ..we hope & pray..fulfilled..acc to Your plans..god has a word for your destiny..sovereign god..all loving gracious..god in control when ur not ..god mapped u out..

God encouraging joshua..moses dead..first point.letting go of the past..step into greater faith..moses now dead..get ready to go..don't dwell on moses...

God is god of new things..fresh..new chap..let go of past..greater faith..out of comfort zone [pastor steven]..u say I'm stuck financially..some big shoes to fill..greater promise..I am your promise..not new shoes..I'm reminded [excellent example] ..story..mule gets caught in dry well .farmer..stubborn mule..fell into dry well, ..mule stuck..well is useless..farmer thought to put it out of misery..got neighbors to help him ..shoveling dirt on mule..mule..shaking off dirt..all the negative stuff....shake off..step up....mule got out..some of u stuck..hurt wounded..

Good news..god says let go..step to new faith...shake off negative..don't just think uve arrived..think son colin 2nd grade grad..that's good enough.? God doesn't want to keep u at 2010..now its 2011..binded u [bound]..

God indeed specific destiny...jeremiah.."before I formed u ..whether married ..divorced..single..now is the time..my children to rise up..not like chickens..soar..like eagles..greater things..specific destiny..all of u have a promised land..don't limit god..not just nice life..don't settle for holy wave to be english ministry..is god content with just a good service ? No..this is a training ground..fire..beyond anaheim, beyond oc, something greater..what's god's destiny, ..parents wanted me to be a surgeon, but god had diff plans..I should have died 3 times..born premature,,seoul korea 1968..feb 23..2 months preemie..survived..doc said developmental..came out ok..I have a child w/ special needs..I'm sensitive to it..don't let man's words determine your destiny..god's word alone..go to great physician Jesus..god knows the plans..speak god's word..freshman yr of college..accident..rainy road in maryland..driver's seat crushed half-way ..wasn't wearing seatbelt..it saved me..bounced like pingpong ball..officer gave me ticket for not wearing seatbelt when it saved me that I wasn't wearing it..also the heart attack..paramedics..hospital..assoc prof cardiology..scripps mercy..I wiill be his cardiologist..god was in control..u may already be in promised land but r u doing what should be doing in promised land..

I was working like crazy..In ministry..4 hours sleep per day..trying to force things..god humbled me..some of u. Business work...trying to do it by the flesh..or by power of spirit ? Come to humbling point.commit all to god..
I should have died x3 ..destiny..orig language.."already given it to u.."..u just have to move into it..pray in name of JC..meet it this year..meet manifest destiny..

3rd & final ..this is key..god gives us a choice..to fully fulfill..or merely reach certain levels..god's will shall be done with or without us..what is your role..meet full potential..god promised moses & joshua..drive out all enemies..but they weren't..b/c of disobedience..moses sinned..so he wouldn't enter promised land..god gives us a choice..u may reach..but degree is a choice..meet all or mere levels..

God gives choice to us..fully fulfill god's destiny..all correlates to god's word..meditate day and night..do everything written in it..those who obey or don't obey god..billy graham..major fork in road..crusades..friend said billy u don't have enough education..billy wasn't sure..friend says u need to go to a liberal seminary..billy said I'm just going to believe bible..preach it..my son last night..as workin on sermon..said he wanted to work on sermon..

Let me back up..last week son Colin playing bowling..cracked tv screen..lines...its ruined...colin so scared..I went to colin..said I love u..thanks for showing me grace..god has destiny for u..colin got a glimpse of god's love..let us be bold..lost found, miracles happen, ..