PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, February 28, 2011

(Ubiquitous Inception) 83rd ACADEMY AWARDS re-BLOG: BEST ACHIEVEMENT IN CINEMATOGRAPHY

BEST ACHIEVEMENT IN CINEMATOGRAPHY: Inception (Warner Bros.) - Wally Pfister"Breathe it in for a second," Wally Pfister says to calm himself. "None of what I did could have been possible without the incredible vision of my master Christopher Nolan. His work (the audience applauds only to be admonished by Pfister, "You're taking up my time") has inspired me for 12 years. He's a brilliant filmmaker as we all know." Yes, everyone knows but for the green-with-jealousy Directors Branch who again snubbed Nolan for a nomination this year just like they did when he helmed The Dark Knight. ... Kirk Douglas looked swell. Really, I mean it. But the Academy shouldn't have done this. Disagree with me, fine, but this is my opinion. Here's what happened behind-the-scenes: breaking with tradition, neither 2010 winners Mo’Nique nor Christoph Waltz presented the Best Supporting Actor/ Actress categories. Mo'Nique refused to be a presenter even though s.."
http://m.deadline.com/2011/02/nikkis-5th-annual-oscars-live-snarking/