PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, March 25, 2011

WHAT's UP W RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN ? COVER OF VOGUE

video-2011-03-24-10-21-47.3gp Watch on Posterous

WHAT's UP W RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN ? COVER OF VOGUE

..I saw rihanna at the grammys doing her "dirty dancing"..now she's on vogue..& I heard chris brown went ballistic when asked about her recently..what's the story ? I don't know muuch about rihanna or chris brown..but I feel compelled to pray for the two of them..may they be reconciled & come to peace with each other..may there be forgiveness...may they move on with their lives and be a blessing to the world with their music & artistry..keep it clean my two friends..be a blessing to the world..use your tremendous gifts & talents for the glory of God


--
Vander