PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4/2/11 ENTERING ALEX THEATRE for MORNING SESSION @ 168 CHRISTIAN FILM FESTIVAL



4/2/11 
ENTERING ALEX THEATRE for MORNING SESSION



 @ 168 CHRISTIAN FILM FESTIVAL

4/2/11 168 CHRISTIAN FILM FEST, morning session..good morning showing of films...here's some of the verbatim...[ it prob. won't fully fit here, so go to the following website for more info: http://hearingtheword2.posterous.com/4211-some-verbatim-from-168-film-fest-final-d ] [this is unedited, incuding typos..last year I posted little clips of each vid, trying to promote the faith, & advance the kingdom..but I'm noticing more "copyright" claims at the end of these films...(I never understand "Christians" who claim copyrights on "Christian" material)...so I might not be posting vid clips..even tho I want to promote the faith..some of these "industry" people can be seriously uptight about this stuff (I remember a few messages from last year)...(which is a shame b/c the true Christians who want their stuff promoted for Kingdom purposes, may get left out..its too much of a danger for me..on YouTube..getting one more strike could lead to my entire 15,000 plus video website being shutdown) Here's my notes & some verbatim from the morning "...Pat hussion, rescued..hello ..broken down car..manw wagon.."the end is near"...hey help ..don't need no help..out of gas? Parking bbrke is off..loose gear? End is near for high prices ..poke around...won't fit wagons full.....horn works....wipers..trunk..where find this..get rid of it..why matter..look..tried it...if u ru off..so help me..back off ols man....what s he got in trunk..what's ur name city boy..well adam....trunk is smokin..this box always with .e...parties..drunks..all in the wrists ..man takes box out of car..car runs again..now leaving deadwood..end is near..karen eachus ------------------------I'm not drunk...man on gallows..method acting, boot camp...live to act, act to live..look..a hanging..let me go I will never act again..hey boys..j get to be sheriff ..consider this commitment one last time..real whiskey..is this your woman ? ...whay u expext ..expected tea ..snake in my boot...honey that's funny...only cure we know of is..hanging..I'm an alien..u can't find it..method acting cult of some kind..checking w your agent..I'm an actor..I'm stella steinberg..this town has no horses ..judge hy cell..planted on me ..I lost my husband....chhris shawn shaw...1 samuel--------------- Nellike van dijk----------------Rev 3.20 gary emrick Revelation zone.."gave him wrong time.."..meet billy & tilda..could be u the viewer..lukewarm...all could change..computer..radio could save their lives..they think they r waiting for phone call ..under table..piece of gum..hello..aunt lily..its tilly ..not a bomb, just a test ..phone call they hung up..knock..radio....radio..billy & tilly..not going to make it..u shhh.u shhh..I may lose my job..ring u dumb thing..if lose job, lose everything....fr lebanon..crying ..tissue..knock on door ..peter jeaton--------- Verse from Isaiah..kid eat cereal...cupcakes..I'm cuttin u off mmgive me your keys..divorcd parents..living in duplex..graduation..."not your fault"...have to go..back at house..rips..pounds wall..takes his mouse..pounds hole in door..they reconcile..give him grad robe..judith shelton..vance sanders, --------------she's in syrgery..rodney..in surg..crit.cond..hurt badly..doing all we can...bad accident..ms. maloy..sams ..car acc..waitin for doc..why call u the drunk ex..now u act as if u care..samanthas husband..bad news..int. bleed..didn't make it..sorry..sorry man..want to crash my place..understand...starts drinkin..timmy..ots ok..came for kids..u smell like alcohol..taking kids..better off w her..get stuff together..they deserve better..ur right..ill help u..filet for pet for custody..dumps out booze , coast guard, reinstated ...swing set, ....social sercixes.. they want u to sign away your rights to the kids..why..I've done everything..still can't get kids..? Serenity wisdom courage ..whatever want..understand..I was terrble husb bad father..wish I could take it back..just wnt what best for kids.jst tell them daddy loves them..u never liked u..u see ur trying to change..not convinced..bbut.nt same man I hated....she refuses to siggn..will still be watching I.. scott leubert-------------After doc, piece by piece..good morn says he..she's grumpy..silence..think this is fair ? Let's ask mom..not home..b/c u let her leave us..be happy again? Like this..our familu now....tears pic up..u go up..get ready for school..not going..walking out..nu dumpster..smokin...now she's drinking..stealing beer..get her ..drops beer..runs....Cops chase..one runs out of breath..eats hot dog instead.[fake laugh from same guy]..she tries to hude..walks thru back door of art gallery..oops wrong door.., puzzle pics ..who is that? Ted, a mess..u have a good heart..dad cleaning floors..back to pic she wripped up..that was ted..his life a mess..her dad? ..she cries on bench..flashbaxk...feel nothin left smetims only can do is breathe....she looks at pic again..she's back..puts piece back in pic.. pat daugherty-------------------------First, mark baird..h...