PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, April 18, 2011

4/2/11 LEAVING FINAL DAY, SESSION 3, 168 FILM FEST, ALEX THEATRE,

4/2/11 
 thanks to http://www.collidemagazine.com for the above pic
LEAVING FINAL DAY, 
SESSION 3, 
168 FILM FEST, 
ALEX THEATRE,
thanks to http://www.amoeba.com  for the above pic

GLENDALE, CA

(btw , last year one of the 168 promos said "take lots of pics..." but this year they're downplaying cellphones & even said, lightly, "no cameras" before the third session) ...4/2/11 NOTES FROM FINAL DAY, SESSION 3, 168 FILM FEST, ALEX THEATRE, GLENDALE, CA 3:15-4;45pm; .good 3rd session of films...here's some of the verbatim. (It might not all fit here, so go to the following website it it gets cut off here: http://hearingtheword2.posterous.com/4211-notes-from-final-day-session-3-168-film [this is unedited, incuding typos..last year I posted little clips of each vid, trying to promote the faith, & advance the kingdom..but I'm noticing more "copyright" claims at the end of these films...(I never understand "Christians" who claim copyrights on "Christian" material)...so I might not be posting vid clips..even tho I want to promote the faith..some of these "industry" people can be seriously uptight about this stuff (I remember a few messages from last year)...(which is a shame b/c the true Christians who want their stuff promoted for Kingdom purposes, may get left out..its too much of a danger for me..on YouTube..getting one more strike could lead to my entire 15,000 plus video website being shutdown)
 thanks to  http://2.bp.blogspot.com for the above pic, 2011 program
(;Here's my notes & some verbatim from the 3rd session (from last to first, chronologically): Vampire girl ? ..red. ..blood oath..no frogiveness.my gospel, london 1891..big ben..man in chair..blindfold..I'm a man of means..who r u..3 days prior..house...mansion..estate...if inherit all..land title not honor.I have appeaance of a lord..u r a wonder..truly..u saw him....red gowns..robes..blood cross on forehead..blood of those who died and rose again would ...slay or save..? The undead? ..warming up..christ's blood come back to life ..don't listen to that....so I ate..but it did not fill me..funeral ..sweet do not cry....mommy will be here..do not be angry at father..she dies....the main course..water..let me go..u don't remembe me..do u ..think my contempt could be any greater..what ? Blood....her father..desire to see your handiwork..she let's him see..heart beats not for the undead..did she speak ill of me..she spoke of it..trading co..china..pregnant..family good name..her abandonment..death ..my corruption...lucille in the name of christ I am a sinner..she has second thoughts..father I forgive u..lay my existence upon mercy seat..christ forgive me..she dies in his arms..jesus have mercy..our father who art in heaven.


 thanks to http://lh5.ggpht.com  for the above pic 

 .she comes back..david kiang.., akalexandra kiang ----- Ethel pitchford..Who wants one..spills tea..pulls out whiskey....she's painting..looks like gpas house..never see u do this..your father..were worried about u..I understand why not upset..I'm numb to it all..don't even miss her..he was a jerk..I didn't have the strength..he was good to u girls..want to be mad a u ..I put up w. It..who was he..a ..young man..comes and romances her..mom what doing..he leaves..hello grace..man in military suit....her eye is bruised..will never..r u happy --------------- Man on moro...red ..I can still feel sumit's presence here..best friend..always together....all happened in front of my eyes..shower..leave me alone..they will be more than happy..a curse for both mom and dad since birth..never rcvd parents love....sumit was not weak..good battle of faith..u can't do anything right..its better I kill myself..just a small job..shower..mischevous..sisters love..enters house..gloves..its a murder..they killed him..burnt him alive..not a murder case..burned to knees..help u understnd.fire faded to knees spontaneous self combustion..pressure cells..chain reacion. Spontaneous human self combustion.....
 thanks to http://store.168project.com  for the above pic of the 2010 program
.many sumit kavars ..desire.freedom.to live..bible..this only way..to live..good news translation..god loves..sumit kamar..carry to every..depression..major cause of suicide..hsc..human self-combustion ------ Jaren isham, lisa livesay ..turned off life support..family...waiting bedside..arguing abt food..apple pie..pot salad..shhh..one gal in mid of elders..navy suit.."up there with pie"..not making pie..I'm leaving tomorrow..have to be there by Friday..go & buy a pie....coping mechanism...condom drops out of her sack ..oops..ok I'll make the pie..u ok..all this arguing..headache..before u went to college..were so helpful..apple..so many pies at funeral ...pies being eaten..empty..father dies last week..soup before he died...I'm on my way out..going sailing..good..experienced sailor....christina come quick..mom hear me..call 911 ...apple pie..apple pie..not dead yet..she's in hospital..so here's a pie..added to stress..how could have missed chance to tell u..u almost weren't..father didn't want anything to do w. U..I made an appt..had pie with aunt..wanted to have that exp w. Child of my own..this is christina..cancel..(she's pregnant? ..abt to have abortion..r u sure/ mom I'm pregnant..let's have some pie.. ------------ Joth riggs Whitestone prod..lady on beach..man fish..buzzer...wakeup shaving..water..ready..coffee..mor