PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, May 27, 2011

5/27/11 Lp 6FKT050, SHE TOOK MY SPOT ON WAY TO CHURCH w/o APOLOGY

video-2011-05-27-12-09-32.3gp Watch on Posterous

5/27/11 Lp 6FKT050, SHE TOOK MY SPOT ON WAY TO CHURCH w/o APOLOGY

...u know how u pull ahead of a spot by the curb in order to back in (parallel parking)..I did this on the way to noon mass @ st lm ...& if a car is behind me I stick my hand out and wave them past..but this lady jammed her nose into my spot indicating she was going to ttake it, whether I like it or not, ..unbelievable..and what made it worse was that she was on the way to the same church as me ! ..so I drive up around the block and come back & make a u-turn & park on the other side..and she's getting out of her car ...she doesn't wave apologetically or offer any explanation ..I yell "I'm going to church too" ..she stares blankly..