PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ALGER ELEMENTARY, MS. EDMUNDS CLASS, 1974-75, GRAND RAPIDS, MI

ALGER ELEMENTARY, 
MS. EDMUNDS CLASS, 
1974-75, 
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
LOTS of good times at Alger, this was 2nd grade as best as I can recall & figure..that's ME, BACK ROW 2nd TO LEFT (dark blue). Next to me on the right in red shirt...I'm wondering if it is Colin Piers. Next to red shirt is Kevin Dalson & Mike Waalkes . I remember the name Amy Anton & think she's one of those in the right towards the front (maybe red shirt), next to red shirt on left is that Kerry? I think that's Amy Hornung front row , two to the right of Ms Edmunds (red & blue). I also remember the gal 2nd from right, front row (green)... but cant remember her name.





The STAR of the SHOW, ha ha ! They called me Philip back then, JOHN now..or VANDER !