PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, May 16, 2011

MY ALGER ELEMENTARY PRE-SCHOOL CLASS PICTURE, 1971-72, GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN

MY ALGER ELEMENTARY PRE-SCHOOL CLASS PICTURE, 1971-72, 
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN


 Above Mr. Clements on the very left end is Greg Heynen, who also attended our church. Heynens were great friends of our family for many years, but I haven't heard from them in ages. To the right of Mr. Clements is Dave Engelhard (blue shirt), and at the very end of the same row
I'm guessing is Mike Waalkes (also blue)

IN the ABOVE A FEW I RECOGNIZE, OF COURSE MYSELF (Top, 2nd to LEFT), ALSO BOTTOM, 2ND to RIGHT MAY BE RICK BYLE . I didn't even realize he was in my pre-school class, but it sure looks like him. And definitely to the right of Rick is Sara Gezon. Both Rick & Sara must have immediately gone to Seymour after pre-school at Alger, but I stayed at Alger thru 4th grade. (Rick died in a snowmobile accident a few years ago)

In this little section the two faces I recognize are Vicky Vandenbosch (bottom left) and Kevin "Gubby" Dalson (bottom right). Vicky later married Dave Tuuk. Kevin lived at the other end of our street (Griswold) .


THE STAR of the SHOW ! 
ha ha, HUMBLE JOHN 
 (THEY USED TO CALL ME PHILIP)