PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6/26/11 cblog: NOT ABOUT QUALITY OF WORSHIP, BUT QUALITY OF WORSHIPPER; MESSAGE AT HOLY WAVE

video-2011-06-26-12-16-17.3gp Watch on Posterous

6/26/11 cblog: NOT ABOUT QUALITY OF WORSHIP, BUT QUALITY OF WORSHIPPER; MESSAGE AT HOLY WAVE (also installation of s. Chong) (semi-verbatim, partial) M:"...dennis kim...saddened to leave..but glad...excilting new things..remember before holy wave ..and keep u in my prayers..& me in your prayers..let the people of god say amen..special time..reiterate ..he's not leaving..but transition ..he sweats a lot ..feel sorry for the suits ..wonderful son haven ..extra measure ..the 3 deacons ..small humble appeciation ..people say amen.z.mentioned last week..for a pastor who talks a lot , confess..was at loss for words..speak from my heart ..newcomers may wonder..what's this ..praying for a 3rd senior pastor..holy wave deeply committed..sacrfced 11am prime spot..they realized long term the fzuture is the next gen...that's why they sacrificed this..for english speakers..maybe 1110am ..would work..remember 1st gen..we r one church..raise up disciples ..speak from heart ..elders earlier this year..created this lead pastor position...humbled w gratitude..wife & I thank u..my loud sermons..different from most presbyterian cchurches...(this is a presb ?)…thank my wife ann..she's been supportive of me..she thougt I was unstylish..2 decades ago my preaching prof..said whoever u marry..will either double or cut in half the effects of your ministry..those of u single...be patient..I got the right woman..she was massachussetts junior miss ..gorgeous..beautiful on outside & inside ..& mother of my 2 kids..humbled that she spprted me ..I told her i. Thought we would end up in calif some day..break barriers..show the world..love of christ breaks down all barriers..she sacrified a lot, her own career..thank u..as they say in black church...my homegirl ..my wife, mom, daughter, son, ..humbled to be lead pastor..commit fully..strive to be best lead pastor..but also my first ministry is my family..my son..how he sees me as a father..1152a..only preach the word..open to romans 12 .3-11 ..so u clap when kobe bryant dunks but not for god....not abt quality of worship but quality of worshipper ...what makes great worship...not jst sound..but every indiv quality worshpppr..like when u date..get all dressed up..fully present..not trying to make into black church..most here asian-american..if agree..be bold..say amen...sorry if I spit on u...sword of spirit..agree..don't b shy..clap to glory..every member counts..not just pastor, greeter, teacher,,every person has role,power..lead pastor "fast as speeding bullet"...not just pastor..every person counts..all of u r ministers..all hav holy spirit power ..let's be committed to christ..to his body ..all have spiritual power..serving function..diff roles,diff functions..not one more important than others ..I avoid middle hall..old man..w 2 babies ..week in & out ..try to avoid..get convicted..1st gen ...as 1st gen invests in 2nd gen..challenge u ho wave..god has vision & plan..passionate for english speaking gen..I'm tired of..so on fire for god ..give offering song.potnt body of christ ..if not using gift..ur not only wasting your life, but limiting the body of christ..like when your foot falls asleep....granny tripped..spilled goodies....everybody jumped to use their gifts...time for church is over..time for new spirit ..turn ever disaster into something magnificence...raise up valleys...made self count..in this thing together..glorify god, nt just local church ..do u know Jesus or about Jesus..ask those of u ..don't know Jesus raise hand..pray believers prayer..\ear lord jc..am sinner,,fallen short..died on cross for my sins..knockn..come in..forgive me.." Song: "Your grace is enough 4 me"