PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Saturday, July 16, 2011

7/10/11 WORDS CAN KILL or GIVE LIFE; Crystal Cathedral, Sheila Schuller, Jim Penner, R.H. Schuller... as I arrive I hear the tail end of a "statement" by the board read by sheila of "enthusiastic endorsement" of r.h. schuller Music .."tech diffic" sh

7/10/11 cblog WORDS CAN KILL or GIVE LIFE;
Crystal Cathedral, Sheila Schuller, Jim Penner, R.H. Schuller... as I arrive I hear the tail end of a "statement" by the board read by sheila of "enthusiastic endorsement" of r.h. schuller

Music .."tech diffic" she says..sheila saying opening prayer "how can we not respond & say we love u..say thank u..fr bottom of heart" ....offering gal...vid of greg laurie ...this is win-win..they will fill our seats & we will help send to the crusade..& we need u ..to help..for those who come down on the field..start praying for people to come to harvest..then when they get there & come down on the field ..& pray for them.take next steps..if that's something u feel inclined to do..u r required to be at ..I have son ..debby amille (?)....also outreach to community..do u know we have an epidemic of biblical illiteracy... come to vacation bible school...register @ family life ctr. "Let's get cooking" (whitney & christy)

Jim penner interview [also see http://cblogs.posterous.com/71011-jim-penner-interviews-celebrity-chef-ri-81295 ] : "You're in for a treat...rick tramonto..was in afghanistan cooking ..for the troops..5 star restaurants incl "true" in chicago...incl tavern on green in nyc ..top celeb chef...daf went to prison when I was 16..didn't read my 1st book until I was 28 years old..your dad embezzling from unions..I became my dad's confidant..when feds came & seized our home..became very real..I grew up in traditional cath church ..thank schuller..hour of power ..when police came.we lost our home..mom never stopped watching the show ..only light I saw in my mom's eyes was thru u ..
Rhs: "Thank u..your gifts keep us on the air.."

(Interview resumes, penner asking questions): "...your mom & dad fighting..drugs & alcohol...started at wendys..rochester ny...knocked on back door...asked me if I had a hs diploma ..I could b a liar or not..decided to tell truth.. told him abt my hard times ..he said "my name is dave thomas..." (the founder of wendys)..opening this franchise..he told me he had been an orphan...I understood food ..knew I had to work..could have done gas, construction..chose food.
.
...amazing the journey..even thru that journey..some co-workers..gave u acid..u saw demons chasing u ..tht felt like a change ..3-days..got to hospital..got thru it..made promises to god..at end of day..heard holy spirit..what's god promising u....tell others abt god's love ..

..u did radio show..at what point did u surrender..chicago..tavern nyc..back to chicago..opened up restaurants..extremely successful...was writing books..awards..but I was so depressed..was workaholic..driving to work..felt.."is this it?.." felt suicidal..negative..driving..heard pastor gregory --- on radio...story re martha...hearing abt god's love,,,,all things..I called in to work..first time ever called in..went and found life changers church"..sitting at the feet of Jesus..bought my first bible..spent 2 days pouring thru books..Sunday back to the church..been attending there ever since ..Rags to riches..yet amidst riches it wasn't enough

Went to afghanistan,served them.. .gumbo & bbq...comedians..afghanistan..what say to them..tat on arm "can do all things thru god.."had 5 minutes to tell them "god loves u..."...[police sirens came by , big glass door is open]

10:18 ...(music: "not by might nor power...ny my spirit") ..sheila: "not by might..I'm just a little weak woman..so good news..good company..spirit is our strength..love scott smith's music..the text so much of the word..my mom said.."be careful what u listen to...music..lyrics get burned into your mind.."..we r concluding today.."best life possible..!0 commandments.." learned much ..collapsing last 2 ..bear false witness & covet ..interpret positive..be a good neighbor..loving neighbor..commentary..era..wonderful tool...internet..worldwide platform for gossip to go viral..false witness..not always lying..sometimes sharing things not fully true..have seen & witness ..as principal at school..myspace, facebook ..I have a heart for children & youth..they r affected by cyber-bullying..should be aware of it ..u all know what it means to be a bully..words can kill..not always face to face..but now internet goes viral..have heard of teens..hung selves. Took lives, suicide..succeed..life gone.snuffed out..one of 2 been either. Victim or participated in it..cannot teach "bear false witness" without talking abt it.worda can kill..gossip is destructive ..heard story..re pastor ..in congregants home...she looked out window..gave congregant a hug..a pastoral hug..she went & told others in a misleading way..told it in a nefarious manner..misleading..she wasn't lying ..she didn't see the husband lying dying in hospital bed..that he was there to comfort her ..how do u undo ..? Words can kill, but can also give life ..I've been guilty as anybodyof sharing..with others

...now feeling guilty..one thing can do..when I find out I shared inaccurate info..I try to go back and update the..when we all do that little bit.."shall not bear false witness...be a good neighbor..loving neighbor.." spread positive gossip..what if we all spread positive...

[She says this is a Story that's not true, but obviously a version of the good samaritan] : "man beat up at bus stop..seminary student..saw him..didn't stop b/c he was late for his class..crossed over..the a pastor late for bible study..also put pedal to medal ..then an illegal immigrant came by..and helped the man"..re-telling a familiar story..many of u recognize it .."love god heart soul..neighbor as self"..from luke 10.25-37 ...context of verse .."an expert in the law..teacher what must I do ..what is written..love lord with all ...neighbor as self..answered crrctly..but who is my neighbor..."..[I had to leave early...missed end of message]