PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8/28/11 CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL WORSHIP SERVICE

8/28/11 CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL 930a r.h. schuller, sheila;m:"Many of u know we r waiting for a miracle..50 million..not doing a fundraising campaign....prayer coverage 24 hours..prayer..can't thank u enough..give u back 1/10..to u we give this gift..not to a person, not a board..but to U..multiply like loaves & fishes..we have 17 people we need 45 people....sept 16-18..going to mexico..rice beans oil dustpan..pray that god will let u go to mexico..don't miss out..my son sister new daught law went..life-changing trip ..harold will u lead us in prayer...[harold's prayer, we repeat after him] ..share another..Monday meals for people who can't afford to eat ..3 women..Monday meals..now have jobs..[rhs appears] ..Saturday classes..re our church, doctrine..if god is putting it on your hearts to be leaders....as we remember the trgedy..10 years ago.. ..[sheila reading ]..as we cont ..john debby tebay..good to have u back..applause....[if this part of the message is cut off, go to http://cblogs.posterous.com/82811-soundwaves-never-die-by-rh-schuller-cry  ]  rhs: "who is this jesus christ..people contin. To ask this question..answer..john 11.25. The "I ams" of jesus.want to know who a person is, ask him..his answer john 11.25 "I am ress & life..u who blv in me will live evn thobu die" ...fly in my glasses..height of stupidity to deny what Jesus claims....he came once to earth.but he does it often thru u & me..god is living in all of us..at his best..eternal life giver..tells truth re god & heaven...einstein...theory re "soundwaves never die"..by liincoln, by jesus..these waves today are eternal .."I am the ress & life"..we die..but we live..teachings of jesus for u & me today..enjoy moment called now..jesus always intent re the moment..sometimes we live in yesterday or tomorrow..which may not come..today..this very moment..we ..hearing sounds..this moment i s real..live in the now...singing of bird, blooming rose..life is happening, present moment..what is happening is u..u r here..u r being changed..better...european authoe..."raised in mts..hermit..parents took children to visit..give him gift..impart sage wisdom..arrived fams in line..walked up timidly..old man long beard..wrinkled hands..arm around me..waved others back..handed gift..he took it, smiled, son what u want to do in life..told me wondrous papers ..boy I want to give u something.something opwonderful...u can use when sad..when happy, here it is, never forget it ..this moment..each moment in life is part of eternity..present moment..jesus does for me..every time I look see hear people..something inside m reches out to them ..of all people instrumental in leading to christ..I recall sb special ..she was active..says her daughter's at berkely, given up faith, not a blvvr anymore..but if she comes will u talk to her..so vicky came, my door was open.parents pushed this young pretty blond..sat down, had exaggerated pout,not there b/c wante to be, ..didn't say anything, ..I said "u didn't want to come, ur into drugs..why vicky ..I like it. Its a trip..a high.." I was shocked at her blunt honesty..vicky I tell u..not one of your highs could match the high I had the other day ..eve have experience so happy tears rolled down cheeks..that's a high..her eyes grew large..vicky thts the high I had the other day..wonderful feeling..heart personality..my eyes got misty..turned to ters..ever have that ? I was talking to Jesus.may I pray 4 u..she didn't say yes or no, but closed her eyes..never forget..thru her pinched eyelids I saw tears....she opened her eyes..beliving..born again..years later..married..2 boys..lost one..son killed..asked how r u..dr schuller I'm wonderful ..I believe bible jesus ressur....ystrday stood I our cem...buried a fighter pilot..& then 3 fighter pilots flew over..poetry "quiet of morn..sounds bells..ear..clear..jesus lives living...world of sin evil christ's love..christ risen fr grave...joyous sound..hope flowerd.."