PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/18/11 cblog WHO GAVE U THE BELIEF U COULD BE SOMEBODY ? ;

livo_recording66246.amr Listen on Posterous

9/18/11 cblog WHO GAVE U THE BELIEF U COULD BE SOMEBODY ? ; CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL, R.H. SCHULLER's 85th BIRTHDAY & MESSAGE BY RHS (partial audio & notes, not complete transcript) m: "..something we need all the more all the time..self-esteem..need self-esteem..remarkable challenges to your dignity ..feel inadeq. First job..feel scared,fearful..."I can't" never totally leaves us ...story of a painter..stretched the skin of a face..in dull eyes...he painted  hope..called beggar..who is it ? Asked the beggar ..its me? Artist said, That's how I see u..if that's the man u c, that's who I will be..who gave u the belief u could b somebody....my music teacher believed I could sing..as a fresh she put me in hs quartet..gave me confidence on stage..college voice changed to low bass..hope college..tours ..sent us to calif to promote the college..they took us to the beach ..ocean..wow..said I'm going to live here ..ms iles in iowa miss isles? Self-esteem booster..history prof hope coll. He asked "who started term papers, yet?"..nobody..he said "here's the most important thing u may ever hear".."I don't care if u flunk..even if u forget all I teach, but never forget that "beginning is half done" ..want to build a church ? Dig a hole .we did. Still here beneath this floor. Peale..family wife kids ..& u gave me self-esteem..belief I could succeed..zaccheus...remarkable..to see jesus climb a tree..ethel waters...great artist..friend....jesus was her self-esteem booster...