PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Thursday, September 15, 2011

9/9/11 REMOVE YOUR MASK, TAKE the LOG OUT

video-2011-09-09-08-06-12.3gp Watch on Posterous

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Subject: 9/9/11 REMOVE YOUR MASK, TAKE the LOG OUT
To: vanderkok@gmail.com


9/9/11 cblog REMOVE YOUR MASK, TAKE the LOG OUT; am martyrs m: "We all wear masks of one kind or another [he's holding a mask over his face] .remove the mask ...gospel says why notice splinter when beam in own eye ...things we can change in ourselves, before u can recognize comment upon & critique others look at self, take inventory,,,then look at others, so difficult for us to see our own faults, come to letter to timothy, beautiful ..to his disciple..one he would send..gives instructions on wht to do in such communities..paul admits he was blasphemous & arrogant, but thru grace of god he was able to change,& became a pillar of the church , ..likewise our saint today, peter claver, slave to the slaves ..recognized his own faults, shed his own mask , ..we r invited to do the same, ..think abt the wooden beam in your own eye..easy message to understand ..."


1Tm 1.1:2,12-14"I Paul, an Apostle of Christ Jesus by command of God our savior and of Christ Jesus our hope, to Timothy, my true child in faith grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. I am grateful to him who has strengthened me, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he considered me trustworthy in appointing me to the ministry. I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and an arrogant man, but I have been mercifully treated because I acted out of ignorance in my unbelief. Indeed, the grace of our Lord has been abundant along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus."

Responsorial Psalm R. (see 5) You are my inheritance, O Lord Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge

s at your right hand forever. R. You are my inheritance, O Lord

Luke 6.39-42
"Jesus told his disciples a parable:"Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit? No disciple is superior to the teacher; but when fully trained, every disciple will be like his teacher. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own? How can you say to your brother,"Brother, let me remove that splinter in your eye," when you do not even notice the wooden beam  in your own? How can you say to your brother,"Brother, let me remove that splinter in your eye," when you do not even notice the wooden beam in your own eye? You hypocrite!  Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter in your brother's eye."