PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10/31/11 JOE MONTANA @ "GET MOTIVATED" SEMINAR, LOS ANGELES,

livo_recording66154.amr Listen on Posterous

10/31/11 JOE MONTANA @ "GET MOTIVATED" SEMINAR, LOS ANGELES,  (this was an all day seminary with numerous big name speakers including Rudy Giuliani, Laura Bush, Lou Holtz, Bill Cosby, Colin Powell, & a few others). JOE MONTANA: ...[he gave away 2 signed  footballs, couldn't throw them b/c something happened last time] [partial notes, partial audio, not complete] "...importance of preparation...when I was kid I had my "favorite spot"..dad said what's up with that..they're not going to let u go to your fav spot every time during a game..he challenged me,,dribble left, shoot left,,,later playing football..joke when I was at notre dame, always enjoyed playing the highest paid football team, USC, ha ha..I never got a house when I was in college, but seriously I always enjoyed playing SC, have a lot of respect for them .. ..we threw snowballs at cars, caught by cops, dad not happy, later on letterman, tossed football thru windows of a moving taxi, called my dad..u see..those things I practiced as a child helped me, ..mentions jerry rice, john taylor..they would sprint to endzone during practice...remember coach makng us practice a pass to dwight clark,,thought coach had gone senile..but later on it worked, became known as "the catch" , strive for perfection, work ethic, ..ended w joke about qb-center relationship, he was eating the hugest burrito at 730 am..[innuendo joke] [end]

Recorded on: 10/31/11 2:15p Duration: 15:02