PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, January 23, 2012

1/22/12 this GUY @ KINKOS WAS A BIT OF A JERK WHEN I SAID I WAS ROBBED


1/22/12 this GUY @ KINKOS WAS A BIT OF A JERK WHEN I SAID I WAS ROBBED ...I confided to this guy (on the right, talking) that I had been robbed of $280 (defrauded on a plane ticket, and was putting together documents in regard to it) & he responded, sarcastically, "Are you going to take it all the way to the top, to the attorney general?" he apparently was trying to be sarcastic, as if I should just shrug off being robbed of almost $300 dollars?! easy come, easy go?! maybe for him, not for me. why was he being so sarcastic? if I didn't pay them for their services, would they say, "don't worry about it"(?) not likely. ...so why was be being sarcastic about me reporting it to the police? you don't report it to the "attorney general" (they wouldn't have anything to do with crimes such as this)... that was an idiotic, sarcastic statement.

BACK-to-BACK INTERCEPTIONS