PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/5/12 I CONTINUE 2 PRAY 4 KENNON RAINES DESPITE HER HATE TOWARDS ME


Lord, I ask for your presence in the life of Kennon Raines with whom I had very brief & fleeting interactions back in December of 2010...and despite it being so brief she made it so apparent her contempt & disregard 4 me...why I do not know..was it a "new york thing"? did she think she was better than this "little boy" from california...did she think I was "from california"? ...our family lived in new york for a while as well...why did she assume? and why did she think she was superior to me or others? Lord, come to Kennon & humble her so that she may treat all people with respect & love .. or was this an anti-heterosexual thing ? I know some non-heterosexuals despise "straight" people .. is that what this was all about? isn't she heterosexual? and if such is the case, I pray for healing & reconciliation forwhatever situation she may be in...if she feels trapped ...let her come to know You Jesus, & be set FREE ! ..lord, I have nothing but concern, compassion, & respect for Kennon & if I in any way rubbed her the wrong way..she being an elder to me..I asked that you right my wrong..even at age 44 I should remember that some people were ten or twenty years old when I was born & owe them respect for their longer years & wisdom gained..forgive me for any perceived or misperceived disrespect...it wasn't intended ...and also let her realize I have been thru a few experiences myself and that I do not judge others and made no judgment of her..and that with Christi bring nothing but love & compassion to the table,..and pray that she has been able to resume her work for the district and successfully settled her grievance with the employee reps ..and I pray for her legal friend, evans as well, ..forgive him for attempting to engage me in gossip about kennon at the pasadena library..I will not engagein that kind of conversation..