PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

REPORTING BAD TRUCKER from SunView Logistics (license plate # was 4TV131) on highway 90 approaching Langry TX

REPORTING BAD TRUCKER
 from SunView Logistics 
(license plate # was 4TV131) 

Around 5pm on March 11 2022 I was going west on highway 90 approaching Langry TX using cruise control to maintain a steady speed of 60mph. Lots of drivers want to go faster and so, whenever there's a "pull off" for slower traffic, I use it and allow others to pass. 

However, it is NOT my obligation to put on my brakes and stop or even slow down to allow them to pass. It is THEIR obligation to be going faster or speed up in order to successfully pass before the pull off merges back to one lane.

 A trucker from Sunview Logistics was NOT going fast enough to successfully pass. I waited as long as I could to the last moment and he was NOT increasing in speed as we approached the return to one lane. I was STILL in front of him so I merged back in and he continued to try to pass even with oncoming traffic.

 I had to FLOOR my gas pedal to avoid a dangerous situation. He was 100% wrong and I think was having one of those "hollywood moments" in his head (ie "a legend in his own mind") .

 I think his license plate # was 4TV131 . I drive 1000's of miles regularly and have a perfect driving record without conflict with others. Please REPRIMAND your driver. Very rash and dangerous of him.