PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Review of Palos Verdes Library (peninsula)

It has been quite a journey since I first arrived at Palos Verdes Library many years ago. I remember when I first came in I was impressed with the spacious setting & ability to use the computers without interruption and  do some work upstairs on my laptop ( which later got stolen after getting broken into by Dodger Stadium and I decided I would never buy another laptop).  

And it's still pretty good but over the years there have been newcomers; The Good the Bad and the Ugly as they say.  I mean some will come with an attitude.  Some seem like they just got out of prison. And there's some nice ones as well.  Some of those here have an attitude & just keep coming back day after day -there they are again.

  One guy with a ponytail is on the computer every day in the same spot. I remember when he first arrived. I call him "the machine." I think he must have some kind of obsessive compulsive issues.  

And then there's a lady who always wears the hoodie and seems angry. I just call her the " hoodie lady" or under my breath some other words. Such an angry vibe from her it really spoils the atmosphere 😞. 

And then just recently somebody came and I was sitting at a computer and she kept staring at me. She stood behind me and stared at me until I turned around and glared at her wondering what the heck she wanted. And then there's also another girl maybe of a certain religion - highly supercilious- I try to avoid getting on her bad side cuz she has a  sneer that'll kill. As they say "If looks could kill". Not a surprise that she's not employed anywhere the way she treats other people. 

And then there's those who came for a while and then they disappeared - haven't seen them for many months or years now. 

And then we had the covid interruption -I spent most of the time traveling during this covid Interruption.  Now I've come back and am seeing who is who and what is what. I still use the computers periodically for very moral, ethical, & legal  tasks & purposes pertaining to my Christian Ministry which of course I don't talk much about because people  around Southern California are very closed off & definitely NOT open to engaging in conversation about being saved by Jesus Christ.

 Therefore most of the time I (& we) do my evangelism outside of California where people are more open to talking about being saved by Jesus Christ. But I have roots here so I periodically return and do a little R & R and update things and spend time in Palos Verdes and Newport Beach etc.  

And i  hike  the trails a mile up the hill which has changed  as well with all the mickey mouse parking issues and now the rangers who roam around in their white trucks - a little too bossy. I mean I've been hiking here for years and they come along and think that they're in charge of everybody - and they never hike by the way - they just sit in their  trucks & drive around like they're the boss.  So now I have to drive an extra mile to go to a different trail just to avoid them and the bad bossy vibe they emit.