PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Re Newport Beach Central Library update (June 2022)

It's gotten much better inside although a few "robot regulars" - one in particular is a bit much - this fellow literally lives at the same computer during ALL open library hours. The problem with this is it inevitably leads to a sense of entitlement or possessiveness. 
**
Meanwhile outside the library in the southwest corner of the parking lot something wierd is going on behind the gelsons. I see random people walking behind there periodically & then today as I was walking to my car a dude gave me a 100-yard stare  from what I call the "creepy corner"

He stared at me like a deer in the headlights until he saw I was going to my car. Maybe it's the pot-smoking corner - like anybody cares dude. Go smoke your doobie u freak - but don't get all paranoid & treat everybody else like cops. Enjoy yourself.  

Get stoned & giggle all u want u freakin A-hole. Nobody gives a damn until u start treating others like mean cops 👎😡