PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, July 15, 2022

7/15/22 around 8am re anglo guy on lawnmower at Ueland Field, Stanford

7/15/22 around 8am It seems like the anglo guy on lawnmower at Ueland Field was trying to harass me this morning as i was doing my daily stretch(es). 

I was on my mat alongside the inner fence & i could see that the grass had been recently mowed. That's why i set up there so i wouldn't be bothered by the lawn mower.  

Nonetheless he unlocked the gate & turned specifically in my direction on the other side of the fence and went right past me with the loud lawn mower. So I picked up my stuff and moved to the other side & when I looked back he was staring me down.  

Furthermore he did NOT proceed to mow the whole field.  THAT'S what makes me suspect he was just trying to harass me. HE did one half- circle around the outer perimeter and then he stopped and left.  WHY was he trying to harass me ? 

I'm gentle as a lamb 🐑 , on my stretch mat. Not bothering anybody on an open field . WHAT was that all about? I'm NOT gay either but that should NOT matter. And yes I am circumcised & vaxxed. I'm NOT an immigrant but that should NOT matter either. I speak good English but that should NOT matter either. 

 I've been stretching here for many years & am a member of the "Stanford community" in good standing 👍. Just recently came back from summer trip. Please DON'T harass me Mr Lawnmower 👎😠