PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, August 19, 2022

re Mike's Plum Street Automotive Olympia Lacey WA



I brought a new battery to them for installation in an urgent situation near closing time. Just traveling thru the area. Wasn't expecting a freebie but DIDN'T expect $50 fee either πŸ‘Ž. 

I figured maybe $25 would be fair at most to turn a few bolts etc. You live & learn who you can rely upon for a fair job & who u CAN'T. I've lived long enough to know this was NOT fair or honest πŸ‘Ž. 

Not sure who is the office manager ( & his wife ? ). It's NOT Mike. How u handle the small jobs leads to the big jobs & return customers. But he thinks I'm not from the area so what does it matter.

IT pays for a big meal at a fine restaurant. They're eating steak & lobster tonight at my expense. 

Most importantly- how u treat others will be how God treats u in the END. Think about that as you eat your steak πŸ–& wine🍷 tonight. Enjoy it while it lasts . 

WOULDN'T u rather it last FOREVER ? Eternal life is NOT a guarantee if u DON'T practice the faith u profess to believe. 

BTW: I think the mechanic was named Steve & he actually knew about the history of the area he lived in. I was impressed.