PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

re O'Reilly Auto Parts Newport Oregon

Thanks 4 the 🔋 battery check. & Asking about my windshield washer. But REALLY do u get the cost of travel these days ? I'm NOT a cheapskate but I just put in a New alternator, belt, & tensioner; & gas costs $5 per gal. It was over $9 in Mendocino (literally). 

So forgive me if I DON't want to pay $200 bucks or more for a new windshield wiper pump when I can wash my window at any gas station or use a handheld spray bottle anywhere on the road. 

C'mon guy. DON't give me that side eye as if I'm a bad guy for NOT fixing my washer pump. Good grief. That's the least of my concerns. & YES my wipers DO work

This is NOT a beater car. It's in good condition: body & engine & passes CA smog which a lot of Oregon cars WOULDN'T. 

I'm NOT ashamed. I hold my head up HIGH ! I pay my bills & taxes & got insurance & up -to -date tags. But that's not what makes me  a very GOOD person. My faith in Jesus Christ is what makes me saved & my attempts to tell others about salvation makes me good . 
#acceptChrist2bSaved2Day
#RepentAndBeBaptized ♥️✝️🙏🌏