PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Re Maple 🍁 Pass Trail, North Cascades NP , WA πŸ”️

I enjoyed counter clockwise but going DOWN the steep part has a different wear & tear on the feet & toes & knees & joints. Nice side trail to Lake Ann but you will see plenty of it from above if u don't want the extra mile. Met a NICE FRIENDLY GAL πŸ‘§with a dog πŸ•at the top. Its always great to meet friendly people who aren't afraid of interacting. 

There were a few grouchy ones in passing as well. And one gal thinking if she said hello I might interpret it wrongly like this is 1950 or something. Fear has NO place on the trail. The fearful vibe kills the experience. And  I don't mind passing in silence but could do WITHOUT the fearful or angry vibe. And the know- it -all vibe. 

Near the top I asked one lady if the trail goes "up that way" pointing to a spot where people were standing -trying to get an idea of the loop direction. She scoffed "it's a loop...it goes down" (she didn't say idiot but it was dripping off her not so nice lips).

 I said "I know it's a loop" (I didn't say "u blankety blank") ... (YES I did research this trail. Consulted many hiking blogs etc before arrival as I do with all hikes including my recent hikes to Cascade Pass, Yellow Aster, & Chain- of -Lakes; as well as Storm King, WagonWheel, Hurricane Ridge & Switchback at Olympic NP a few weeks ago, among others "...but which WAY does the loop go from here.." she seemed so upset by my question .. I just kept going. Maybe she was mentally ill.

Anyways the loop DID IN FACT GO UP to where I was pointing and then goes down. It was a very simple YES or NO question... Not sure why it caused this lady so much stress. She had just come that way a few moments prior

 (later I realized the cross around my neck sometimes causes certain types of people to experience irrational anger & false negative stereotypes of Christians. Yes, Christians DO read & use their minds including me, including the study of Greek & Hebrew & BA/BA/M.Div). We're NOT all backwater hillbillies & we don't confuse faith with luck. In fact the Christians I know read & study much more than so-called secular "scientific" people ( & the ones who messes up the COVID response so horribly) .Thank God people aren't wearing masks on the trail anymore. Those were the worst of times. Talk about superstitious πŸ‘Ž.

Down a ways nice view of BOTH Lake Ann AND Rainy Lake simultaneousy  & a waterfall πŸ‘. Now the steep toe-stubbing section...finally the paved trail. Back to car πŸš—. On the road again. 

Enjoy the hike. And commit at least one act of random kindness along the way πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸŒ„πŸŽ. It WON'T hurt u 😁☺️😊 #JesusSaves