PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Friday, December 30, 2022

Re New Dr (Harrison) at Dr Jacqueline Wong's office in Alhambra CA


The New Dr (Hasanuddin Harrison, MD ) is ok but every time I see him he asks me if I "drink" ( ie alcohol 🍺 🍷) , as if I am a drunk or something. I keep him telling him NO I do NOT drink 🚫. Even when i asked him to send my prescription to Vons pharmacy he said  "Isn't that a liquor store?" And he laughed. 

Say what? Obviously he does NOT know this area very well because anybody who does, knows that Vons is a chain of grocery stores around Southern Cal that  also has a pharmacy inside. Yes, they sell liquor just like almost every other grocery store but that does not make them a liquor store. 

Why would I ask him to send my prescription to a liquor store ? I know of no liquor store that has a pharmacy by the way. For that matter I do NOT go to liquor stores meaning those stores that sell only liquor or mostly just liquor . 

I started coming to see Dr Wong when she was actually at the older office down the street & when I was still a teacher for the LAUSD,  and I was also attending Fuller seminary working on my Masters- in- Divinity, which, like becoming a doctor, also takes a lot of work, dedication, and intelligence. 

I continue to come and go from Southern Cal and maintain an address here as I do mission work and ministry around the country and still even another parts of the world 🌎 ✝️🙏.

Now Dr Wong works in the afternoons only so I just accepted seeing the morning doctor and he seems to be alert and capable but for some reason he has a FALSE IMPRESSION about me and drinking alcohol. Even after my blood test show that I'm in pretty good health.

 The main reason I come to see the doctor is for CHRONIC PAIN in my left side and especially my leg probably related to the cervical spine or lumbar , as well as possible bursitis or arthritis.

 I hope this reaches somebody in the office and maybe they can print it out and hand it to him or show it to him. 

Ask me once if I drink that's reasonable,  but three times with a little bit of an insinuation starts to impugn my character 👎.

 By the way, there's nothing immoral or reckless about a little drinking in moderation. I just choose NOT to drink at this point in my life .

 And also by the way I have doctors in my extended family and I know a little thing or two about  doctor lifestyles and know they're not exactly all Puritans.

 Furthermore I also worked at hospitals around doctors as a chaplain & social worker, so I also have had some eye-opening experience working around doctors. I know the truth about doctors: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

PK
BA/BA/M.Div