PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Review of parking enforcement Washington DC 2023

Also when I just casually related my bad experience to the gal at the window who doesn't have any real knowledge of the laws or anything ( she just does clerical work) she sarcastically responded "What did you think you were supposed to do with the paper receipt?" 

FYI sweetie: most modern municipalities do NOT require you to leave the paper receipt on the dash anymore because they have the electronic handheld device that tells them whether you paid or not. BUT IF THEY DO REQUIRE it they TELL YOU on the PIECE OF PAPER and/or ON the MACHINE
------
new WashDC parking enforcement money-making SCAM 😡👎.

Even tho they KNOW on their handheld device if u paid, if u DON'T put the paper receipt on the dash U get a $50 ticket. 

"Failure to display receipt is now the LEADING reason for tickets"

PROBABLY because THEY DELIBERATELY
 FAIL to SAY U MUST DISPLAY IT


+++++
Repeat: they DON'T need the paper receipt on the dash to know if you paid or not. That's why you put your license plate number in the electronic payment machine at the time you pay. And that's why they have electronic devices in their hand at all times . But if not why DON'T they clearly say anywhere to display the paper on your dash ? 
++++++

You can walk in and contest a ticket which I tried to do but I had to go back to my car to get my registration & get back in line and wait for the appeals person to call my number and after waiting 30 minutes I had to leave because my parking meter was running out and I would get another parking ticket just waiting.

 So in addition to the $50 ticket 
I paid $4 twice today making it $58.