PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/1/10 Re MY STRANGE, UPSETTING, EXPERIENCE @ "THE DAILY HABIT SHOW", FOX STUDIO, 1:15pm

12/1/10 Re MY STRANGE, UPSETTING, EXPERIENCE @ "THE DAILY HABIT SHOW", FOX STUDIO, 1:15pm

Subsequently, Amy @ OCATV called "The Daily Habit" production & (in agreement with what Layne told me at the studio; who, btw, I saw doing tickets again on 12/6/10 @ CBS for "SKATING with the STARS" see my hw blog for further details) claimed that production had nothing to do with it, but that for some reason Fox Security made the decision to not let me in (or was it just the one, female, African-American, security guard who made a sole decision to make it difficult for me ?).

Meanwhile, Officer Mendez @ Fox claims it was a "production decision" & the times I talked to her she made me feel as if she was doing me a "big favor" by giving me any information at all. I also spoke with an Officer Morgan @ Fox and he was a little more courteous, but said I shouldn't worry about it or waste my time & energy pursuing it. He also would NOT tell me the last name of "Greg" the security supervisor & said that Greg still had NOT responded to any questions . I also spoke with Betty & then Courtney, both Fox employees, who said that "The Daily Habit" was responsible, not Fox, & that the "Daily Habit" merely rents a spot at Fox Studio.

When I called again (the next day) "Officer" Morgan (are they really "officers" or just dudes with uniforms?) started telling me that I was "harrassing" them, but I said the feeling is mutual, & felt that either Fox "security" or The Daily Habit production was harrassing & mistreating ME ! I had a ticket, my identification, & am a good citizen & always behave properly at all studio shows & tapings, & have never been denied entry nor asked to leave any show or studio for any reason.