PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12/21/10 HILARIOUS MOMENT @ "CHELSEA LATELY" re BETTY FORD

I attended the taping of "Chelsea Lately" on 12/21 and during the "round table" the discussion turned to Betty Ford clinic..I suppose they mentioned something about Lindsay Lohan being there, but I don't recall exactly. What I do recall is that one of the comedians assumed Betty Ford was dead and then Chelsea said "I thought so too..." but apparently she knows better now.
C'mon folks, you should KNOW BETTER ...this is a former president's wife. You should know if a former president or his wife has already passed away or not. That should NOT be something you have to "look up." Betty Ford is alive & well & not "ancient." She is the wife of former president Gerald Ford who passed away a few years ago. She is also the founder of the Betty Ford clinic for those with alcohol & drug addiction issues.