PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, February 28, 2011

(Billy Crystal Appears?) 83rd ACADEMY AWARDS re-BLOG: BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE, Inside Job (Sony Pictures Classics)

BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE:  Inside Job (Sony Pictures Classics) - A Representational Pictures Production Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs Oh, Thank God: It's Billy Crystal. "Where was I?" I'm running late because.. people keep phoning me and IM'ing me to say what a borefest this is. "You know there's a problem when Bob Hope has the best lines," one top Hollywood PRman emails. Until Billy showed up, being six feet under sounded like bliss to me. Just watching Crystal, you see a natural showman just like Hope who fills up the stage. This is why not every actor can host the Academy Awards, and after tonight, never Anne Hathaway or James Franco again. They just don't have the chops. I'll give Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law ( Sherlock co-stars) at least a B+ for effort for even trying to be witty. At least it was an attempt...
http://m.deadline.com/2011/02/nikkis-5th-annual-oscars-live-snarking/