PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, February 28, 2011

(F word UPROAR) 83rd ACADEMY AWARDS re-BLOG: BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE: MELISSA LEO -

"BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE: MELISSA LEO - (Paramount)" Really, really, really, WOW," she said. Sweet that she was speechless. "When I watched, it looked so f--k--g easy!" That's right, she said "f--k--g" on the air thinking that was a joke. C'mon, kids watch this broadcast. Families watch this broadcast. Across America, I bet a sea of families turned off the Academy broadcast. Across America..., I bet a sea of families turned off the Academy Awards. And I would have given this award to Jackie Weaver of Awards. And I would have given this award to Jackie Weaver of Kingdom because of those lame personal ads which Leo personally underwrote ...
http://m.deadline.com/2011/02/nikkis-5th-annual-oscars-live-snarking/