PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Monday, April 25, 2022

Re #TowGuyInRed towing service Irvine CA (April 2022)

 The guy on the phone at dispatch   keeps  making up NEW NAMES to call me . In  the same phone call he called me "sir" (which can be  respectful or FAKE respectful depending on the tone. In this case I don't think the kid at dispatch respects too many people at all). 

 Then he calls me "boss" (which is condescending  & overly used around So Cal by every freakin passive -aggressive dropout who hates their job and wish they had stayed in school👎).

AND then he calls me "buddy" (which is sarcastic) and inappropriate for a young man talking to a 60 -year-old gentleman.

 All this  tells me he's kind of a control freak  & self-centered who DOESN'T truly care about other people. 👎🚫