PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Review re Henry's Towing Service, Santa Ana CA


Henry's Towing Service
(714) 702-6514

My experience with Henry's towing unfortunately was NOT very positive.  Although the driver did a good job of hooking up my vehicle and taking all the  safety precautions,  when I got in the truck with him to get towed to the repair shop he started blaring  "gangsta rap" included all the profanities like the F word S Word B Word  as well as the N word & lyrics very degrading towards women. 

 And I'm a Christian woman and don't like nor approve of this kind of music.   I know there are those people who like to blare it in their car when their driving to annoy people  but you DON'T expect it from a so-called professional tow truck driver while you're driving with him 🚫👎😡.  NOT just very unprofessional but dehumanizing and degrading.